Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bow Builder Punch

Last night I had a chance to play with the bow builder punch and today's post includes my first two bows.  Back in the summer I posted a card using a bow die from AMuse Studios.  I really liked having those little dies.  Well, I had to see what I thought of SU!'s bow punch and I like it a little bit more.  Size-wise SU!'s bow is a little bigger than the small one we used and smaller than the AMuse larger bow die.  Secondly, the tails on the punch are separate.  That is a good thing as when you use pattern paper, the tails match the bow.  The cards are cute and I know the bows will flatten when put in an envelope, but the bow shape will always be there.  I think the bow punch is a good investment.  Time will tell just how much I use it.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment