Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thank You

As promised, in today's post I am sharing two more beautiful cards created out of friendship and concern. The Rich Razzleberry card was made by my friend, Kathy W.  I can only imagine the time she put into this card.   The heart card was made by my friend, Nancy.  The sentiment inside the heart really is very sentimental to me.  You see, many years ago after my sister's death, my sister visited me.  In that visit/dream Jen and Matt were little kids and they came running to me and said, "Chrissy is back!  She said she would never leave us.  She will always be in our hearts".  At that point, my sister faded away.  I remember that visit/dream as clear as if it just happened.   Nancy's card is the perfect reminder that my Mom, too, will never really leave me.  She lives on in my heart forever.  I want to say that each and every card and email that I received means very much to me and my family.  Your support, friendship and love surely helped me before and after my Mom's death and will continue to help in the future.  Again, I am blessed to have so many caring friends.  THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment