Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Little Winter Favor

In the Spring I posted the favors I was making for Easter using the Scallop Tag Topper punch.  When I was at Target the other day, I saw and purchased these little Lindt chocolate snowmen, similar to the Springtime bunnies I used previously.  The first winter favor I made using an old retired color cardstock, Brilliant Blue.  It matched the snowman's hat perfectly! I embellished it with metallic ribbon (Walmart) and the little snowflakes included in the Frosted Sequins embellishments in the Holiday Mini.  I also added the "sparkle" diecut using the Itty Bitty framelits.  I wish Target had Lindt Santas!! They would look really cute in the red favor.  Tomorrow I will post the first sneak peek from the Occasions Mini which goes live January 6th.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment