Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Still Playing w/Vinyl

I wanted to show you the Halloween gift bag I made for Sydney.  It was quick and easy.  I chose the images I wanted for each side of the white bag, fed the vinyl into my Explore and in no time at all my images were cut.  After weeding out the little pieces using the Cricut dental-like pick tool all I needed to do was adhere the images to the bag.  I wish I had orange or lime green gift bags, but the white worked just fine.  Between now and the time I see Sydney, I might add a few little bats or spiders, but the ribbons finished it off nicely.  I did place an order for some brightly colored vinyl so not all of my vinyl projects will be black!   I think that if I don't stamp my gift bags in the future, they will be embellished with vinyl~~or a combination of both! Have a great day! 

1 comment: