Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Celebrate

I had every intention of creating a completely Stampin' Up card for today's post.  And it started out that way.  I had an idea in my mind using the color combination of Night of Navy and Crumb Cake.  So I took out the two star framelits I needed and die cut the Navy layer and then die cut the smallest star, also using Night of Navy.  After adhering the Navy layer to the card front using dimensionals, I adhered the little star to the Crumb Cake inside the star.  I finally used SU's Confetti Star Punch (Holiday Mini)~~one punch and I was able to create all the little stars I adhered to the card front and more, too! Just as I was going to stamp a sentiment on Crumb Cake cardstock, my Cricut called to me and I die cut the sentiment instead.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment