Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Having A Little Fun

I am in the middle of getting things ready for card classes but I set Christmas cards aside for a little while as I played with the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks.  Actually, they are stencils and for today's card I used the Dots and Blackberry Bliss ink.  Sponging the Blackberry Bliss ink created a much lighter shade of the ink.  As a matter of fact when I first received the Blackberry Bliss reinker I used it with rubbing alcohol to dye the White Satin Ribbon.  That too produced a much lighter shade.  I am sure if I added more reinker, it would be darker.  At any rate, that  ribbon has been hanging on my board since then and I am finally using it.  The image is from Really Good Greetings and I added a little "celebrate" tab.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment