Friday, September 19, 2014

That Time of The Year

The hunting season is upon us~~well kind of.  Elsie, my husband's ATV, is in the garage, packed with duck and goose decoys and ready to hit the fields.  As I was standing in the garage it occurred to me that I should make a card using the goose from Wetlands.  After stamping and coloring the goose using my SU markers, it needed a little something.  So I inked up the wheat or sea oats (or whatever it is) image and it was a perfect addition.  I then adhered it to the  upper section of the black cardstock layer.  By the way,  I used my score tool to create the embossed texture on the lower section of the black cardstock.  (One of my best ever SU purchases was the Simply Scored Tool.)  Anyway, I could have left the card just like that, but I decided to add a sentiment.  The sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts and although not necessary, I used the banner framelit that comes in the gift card envelope framelit set.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment