Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy Healing

Our next door neighbor had his third knee replacement surgery and when I thought about creating a card for him, I wanted to include the "happy healing" sentiment from the And Many More stamp set.  Our neighbors know we like our birds, so out came Choose Happiness.  I stamped the branch and colored it in with my SU Markers.  After inking the bird stamp using markers, I stamped it on a separate piece of paper, cut him out and perched him on the branch.  The Woodgrain embossing folder created a good layer between the white card base and the white stamped cardstock.  But the card still needed a little something.  So, out came Gorgeous Grunge and linen thread.  I hope Jerry enjoys the card and has a very speedy recovery.  Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment