Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall Leaves

OK~~no more denying it!  Fall is here. You can feel it in the air and leaves are falling.  Plus, it was 58 degrees when I woke up yesterday morning,   So today's card is a pretty Fall card.  The leaves and the sentiment are from the stamp set For All Things in the Holiday Mini.  I used the rock and roll technique on the leaves and sponged using a variety of inks~~Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow.  After hand cutting the leaves they were adhered to the Very Vanilla layer.  By the way, I used my diagonal scoring plate to create the diamond background~~such a pretty effect!  I need to use that scoring plate more often.  The combination of the button, ribbon and linen thread  added just the right amount of additional texture and interest.  Have a great day and enjoy the feel of Fall in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment