Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gray Birthday

The unofficial last weekend of summer is over but I don't want summer to end just yet!  Hope you all enjoyed the holiday weekend~~ours was good.  While on Pinterest over the weekend, I saw a couple of sketches to be used with "paper scraps".  Thought I would put the idea to us.   I used scraps of varying colors and sizes for the front of today's card.  I simply layered the pieces on an embossed piece of cardstock and look how nice it turned out!  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set and the birthday hat is from Sketched Birthday.  I have another great masculine card!  Change the colors and it could be a great a feminine card~~maybe   for tomorrow's post.   So gather your scraps and get creative!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment