Friday, August 29, 2014

Halloween House Silhouettes

I have been totally enjoying and making good use of the Holiday Home stamp set and Homemade Holiday framelits.  I am not big into decorating the house for Halloween and today's card kind of reflects the Halloween embellishments I have in my house~~few! I simply diecut the houses using black cardstock and adhered them to  retired DSP layered on black cardstock.  The glitter strip is actually glitter tape from CTMH~~easy embellishment! The sentiment is from the Good Greetings stamp set, which you can earn by placing a $300 workshop or personal order.  But, the Holiday Home stamp set does include a Happy Halloween stamp which will also fit on the Modern Label punch.  I am looking at the card right now and it needs a little something~~a couple little bats!  They will fly onto the card before I send it!  Can you believe that this weekend marks the end of summer?  I can't! Summer went by way too fast.  Keep safe while you enjoy this Labor Day weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment