Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy New Home

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, today I am posting two "new home" cards I made using the Holiday Home stamp set.  My friend, Michelle, purchased her first home with her husband, Shawn.  They stayed right here in the Chicago area. I used gray and Michelle's favorite Melon Mambo and it does look just like a Midwest house!  My friend, Regina, on the other hand just moved to Florida so I wanted her card to look like the houses were right out of the Florida Keys!!  I lightly sponged the background, added a sun and a little palm tree and stamped the sentiment in the sand.  I am blessed with awesome friends and I always enjoy making cards especially for each and every one of them when the opportunity arises.  So Michelle & Shawn and Regina & Family the cards are filled with happiness, good wishes for your future and love, too!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment