Monday, August 18, 2014

Halloween Hershey Bars

Yesterday was Cricut Sunday, another fun day at my house.  My plan was to work on scrapping my back-logged photos using a "project life" type system.  I had to start by gathering all my photos.  That gathering also included getting 300 of them processed at Walgreens.  So I pretty much have everything by date, have lots of the "project life" page protectors and immediately, I realize that most of my photos go in one direction and there aren't enough slots in the page protectors for those.  Then I start cropping photos to fit them into the little slots on the pages; sometimes cutting them in half.  With the way the pockets are, the halved photos look quite nice when they are in the page pocket.  Well, I probably need a "project life" class or need to watch videos for this to be a quick way to organize your photos. Dawn was sitting across from me and found humor in my sighing while scrapping this afternoon.  I think that while I catch up, I will be doing some quick and easy traditional scrapping!!  Today I do want to share the cute little candy favors I made for the Cricut ladies using my Explore. Once the tags were assembled I tied them on the little Hershey bars.  These were done in no time at all.   My Explore is a very favorite toy of mine.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment