Friday, July 25, 2014

Gift Box Punch Board

I have looked thru the new Holiday Mini and one of the items in it
is the Gift Box Punch Board.  When I saw that I laughed because after the envelope punch board was released, I liked it so much I hurried up and purchased three of the next punch board releases.  One of those was the gift box punch board.  Well a few of the girls were here when I was trying it for the first time.  After a few tries, I was done!  If I need a gift box, I will use my Cricut.  But since SU will be selling the gift box board, I decided to pull it out and give it another chance!  Out came retired DSP and I made three boxes, each one a little better than the one before it.  I still need to perfect the adhering of the flaps, but in time. I left the Island Indigo box open in the first picture so you can see the scoring that gets done using the board.  After the photo I adhered the flaps to the outside of the box and look~~a little take out box!   The Holiday Mini will go live on August 28th.  If you are a current customer, I have already ordered minis to be sent to your homes when it is released.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment