Monday, May 12, 2014

Tropical Card-In-A-Box

Today's card is one that I made more than a month ago.  But it was Jenny's birthday card and I couldn't post it until she saw it.  Yesterday she opened her birthday presents and her special card.  She is a fan of anything tropical~~Jimmy Buffett, palm trees, the beach, etc., so a tropical/beach was the perfect theme for her card.  I used my Cricut Explore and the first step was to find an image I liked.  Once I chose an image and brought it to the design canvas, what size should I make it? I made a flamingo and it was too tall.  I made another one~~to small.  So I spent quite a bit of time sizing each image in the card.  When all was said and done, it was the perfect card for our daughter.  And I now have a good idea as to how big images should be for future cards-in-a-box. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment