Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Birthday & Coastal Cabana Stars

You can never have enough birthday cards on hand, so out came Sketched Birthday and my Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.  Since Blendabilities are alcohol based, the ink won't stay wet long enough to color directly on the stamp.  But my trusty SU markers worked just fine:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Pool Party.  I inked up each line of the zig zag (Work of Art) using a different color.  I used the Blendabilities to color in the cake image once the image was stamped and the Bermuda Bay ink pad for the sentiment.  There was a lot of white space that needed a little something~~like glitter stars.  I used my retired Glimmer Paper (the paper was remade for the new catalog), my new little star punch and the darkest Coastal Cabana alcohol  marker.  After the stars were punched, I colored them with that marker and the card now has color-coordinated glitter stars! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment