Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Crumb Cake & White

This card is not my design, but I am not sure where I got it.  Usually when I like a card I sketch it out and then write down where I saw it.  As I was cleaning my desk after gathering my tax documents, I found a paper with this layout sketched on it, but no other information.  So yesterday, with sketch in hand, I headed down to my craft room where I put the sketch to use.  The card is a very simple but elegant design.  I am not quite sure what adds more elegance: the Crumb Cake cardstock embossed with the Fancy Fan folder or the triple layer of mats with dimensionals adhering one to the other?  Maybe it is the combination of both, but with the Serene Silhouettes image stamped in Crumb Cake, the card is a winner.  This is the third card we will be making at the April card classes.  There is no sentiment so it will be a good card to have on hand for whatever occasion arises.  To the sketch designer~~thank you much!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment