Monday, March 31, 2014

Tag Topper Easter Favor

These little Lindt chocolate bunnies went home with me the other day and over the weekend I designed and created these cute little favors.  I took a picture of the three different favors I made while getting to the perfect size~~the Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight favor was the winner.  You will need a piece of cardstock measuring 7-1/2" x 2", scored at 3-3/4' and 4-3/4".  After scoring,  punch both ends of the cardstock using the Scallop Tag Topper punch.  The smallest oval framelit was used to diecut the front, placing it close to the bottom and off to the side.  The reason is so that you see more of the bunny and don't hide the face.  I adhered the bunny using dimensionals on the bottom.  Next time I am going to double layer the dimensionals so it stands up a little more.  I used the Itty Bitty Banner framelit for the sentiment and the little flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch set and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit to embellish.  On one I used our rhinestones, on the other little pearls. Have a great day and enjoy the Spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment