Friday, April 11, 2014

Core'dinations Cards

Today's cards have two things in common:  same stamp (Another Great Year) and Core'dinations cardstock.  Stampin' Up has a variety of Core'dinations cardstock but I will admit that I have not demonstrated it very often.  In case you haven't heard of Core'dinations cardstock, it is sandable cardstock, one color on the outside and a different shade or color on the inside.  I will start with the Early Espresso and Crumb Cake card.  I embossed Early Espresso Core'dinations cardstock using the Honeycomb embossing folder and then sanded it a little to bring out the interior color of the cardstock.  It just so happens that the interior color is a close match to our Crumb Cake so I stamped the image with Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and layered it on top of the honeycomb layer.  Quick and easy~~that's for sure!  The Pool Party Core'dinations seems to have an interior color similar to Soft Sky.  It is very pretty, as you can see.  After embossing the Pool Party cardstock using the Fancy Fan embossing folder, I sanded it and layered onto a white card base.  I added a little bling to the Pool Party stamped image and again~~another quick and easy card!  It seems like I go from cards in a box which have a few details to quick and easy!!!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment