Monday, April 14, 2014

A Cricut Weekend

Most of my weekend was spent playing with my Cricut Explore.  Our niece had a little baby girl, so I made cards for her and Grandma and Grandpa.  Then I read that you can use your Explore to address an envelope.  Of course, I needed to try that out.  So, I went logged on to my computer and into Cricut Design Space, added text in the font I preferred and placed the envelope on the Cricut mat.  After arranging placement of the text on my envelope, I pressed go and watched my envelope get addressed!  I also read that the smooth barrel BIC pens, like those you get at a hotel, fit perfectly in the pen holder and print just like one of the Cricut pens I recently purchased.  You can add images to the envelope by changing the cut to print~~thus the little bunny on this envelope! This is only a sample of how an envelope can look.  Next envelope I make will have the letters connected--hopefully!!! And then to finish off the weekend, it was Cricut Sunday.  There were only four of us yesterday, but we certainly had a fun afternoon.  And guess what everyone worked on?  Cards in a box!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment