Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Colorful Cheers

I went downstairs to see how many retired stamp sets I will be taking off the current shelves and there were a few~~and a few I am very sorry to see go.  But, a number of my favorite sets are still available, Happy Hour being one of the keepers!  So today's fun and colorful cards were made using the Happy Hour set. The drinks on the Tempting Turquoise card were first stamped using black ink on the Whisper White cardstock.  I then stamped the drinks again using different ink colors, cutting out the " drink" and adhering it over the stamped black "drink".    I used markers to ink the little drink embellishments surrounding the sentiment.  The Strawberry Slush card was less time-consuming.  I stamped each image in a solid color, used markers to color the drink embellishment and stamped the sentiment three times using the same colors I used for the drinks.  I now have two cards that can be used for a variety of occasions.  When I need one, I will hand write a little note inside.  Cheers to you and a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment