Wednesday, April 23, 2014

AWesome

I saw this little favor on Pinterest, but the label on the Pinterest favor was more professional looking~~almost as though it was the real A&W logo on that label.  But, since I wanted to make these and didn't have that label, I made my own!  I opened the My Digital Studio software and spent a little while typing and centering, etc. Once it was looking pretty good, I printed it, used my Labels framelits to die cut the label and mat, sponged the edges, added stars and tied it on to a little bottle of A&W root beer using twine.  This is my Father's Day favor this year and we will make it in class.  For those attending card class, I made labels that say "You're an Awesome Dad" and others that say "You're Awesome".   This way, it is not limited to a father, but can be given to a brother, uncle, grandpa~~just about anyone actually!!  Have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment