Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quick Easter Favors

I was busy playing with Sydney yesterday, so I did not make a card for today.   But I am posting a photo of a variety of little Easter favors I made for the Cricut ladies.  I used the Explore to cut everything, but you can easily do the same thing with our framelits and/or punches.  The small Reese's peanut butter eggs fit perfectly on layered Oval framelits.  The chocolate coins (Palmer candy) fit perfectly on a couple of our circle framelits and also on a couple of punches that are layered.  I will be making these for Easter with a little sentiment banner added to the front.  Happy Easter (Teeny Tiny Wishes) will be stamped in a coordinating ink color, cut using an Itty Bitty Framelit and adhered to the favor.  A rhinestone colored with a Sharpie marker to match the cardstock will be the finishing touch on the banner.  Now I just need to hide the Reese's peanut butter eggs from myself!!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment