Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hardwood Background

Background stamps are a great way to add texture to cards.  The Hardwood background stamp in the Occasions Mini has made its way to my collection and you will be seeing more of it on future projects.  After stamping the background image in Basic Gray ink on white cardstock and choosing Bermuda Bay as the card base, I wondered what I would do next.  But it did not take too long before I stamped and punched colorful flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set.  To the flowers I added a few leaves created using one of the Secret Garden framelits.  After arranging the pieces on the "fence" I added a little vine from the Bird Builder punch and a couple of butterflies. I have a few ideas floating around in my head as to how I will be using this background stamp~~possibilities are endless!  Have a great day and be careful if you are out and about!

No comments:

Post a Comment