Monday, March 10, 2014

A Spring-like Day!

Well that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it is going to be in the 50's~~at least today!  We will ignore the predicted cold and snowy
Tuesday night!!  Anyway, yesterday at card class we made the roses.  They all turned out very pretty and the ladies were all pleased with their creastions.  Hopefully, by the next card class I will have a hanging rose ball, similar to the curled paper ones I made during the holidays.  I will be working on that during the week.  Over the weekend I did spend some time with my Cricut Explore.  I was just making test cuts and wanted to share a couple of things I cut on the Explore.  I punched a bird from the SU Bird Builder Punch.  I then imported the bird punch SVG file from SU's digital program into the Cricut Design Space and cut large and medium  sized versions of the bird and branch.  And since I was playing with birds,  I wanted to create a card using a bird from one of the Cricut images.  So I cut out this cute little bird, layered her on embossed black cardstock and added a Cricut cut sentiment.  Next project with the Explore is going to be cutting and writing on an image using the Explore for both!  Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine and "warm" weather we have today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment