Friday, March 21, 2014

A Little Easter Basket

I have been working on my taxes and trying to stay out of my scrap room so today's post is a cute little basket I created using the Explore the other day.  I used a really thick cardstock for this.  The first problem was that even with the setting on cardstock, the blade was not cutting all the way through.  When I finally found a setting that worked, it became apparent that the score line was way too faint.  I could barely see the score line.  I did have to rescore the lines using my Simply Score Tool.  Next time, I will use something a little thinner.  The basket measures approximately 2-1/2" high by 3" wide.  It is the perfect size for a little Easter favor on the dinner table.   It was cut in three pieces, two side pieces and the handle.   I added the little butterfly~~just because!  It is going to be 60 degrees here today, so I plan on enjoying a little fresh air and finishing my taxes.  Have a great day and weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment