Friday, February 28, 2014

Vivid Vases. . .

. . . is a single stamp in the Occasions Mini.  I like the image part of the stamp very much and see myself using it often.  But, I do not see myself using the "you're a whole lot of wonderful" as much. 
So I made two stamps out of one! I cut the stamp under the vases and mounted the vases on one side of the wood block and the sentiment on the other.  For today's card I used the image, but the sentiment is from the hostess set, Express Yourself.  I used Pool Party ink and a blender pen to add a little shading on the vases.  The flowers were colored in using SU markers and the fine tip on the black marker was used to make the lines, creating the look of a shelf.  In my neck of the woods, cold and snow is forecast for this weekend.  So be careful when you are out and about, have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment