Monday, February 24, 2014

Simply Created Happenings

One of the products in the current Occasions Mini is the Happenings Simply Created Card Kit (p. 31).  I looked at the picture of it and thought is was ok.  And then one of my customers ordered the kit. While sorting the orders, this kit called my name and guess what?  It appeared on the next order I placed-lol.  I did not order the stamp set that is an add on as I decided I had plenty of sentiment stamps.    Everything in this kit is cut and ready to be added to a card.  Keep in mind that these are note cards (3-1/2" x 5"), so a little smaller than the ones we typically make.  There are enough supplies, including envelopes, to create 15 cards.  The background paper looks like a dark gray in the photos, but it is Smokey Slate.  This was a quick way to be creative, yet not spend time cutting and scoring cardstock and paper. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment