Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Live Happy!

I am sitting here watching the snow fall outside my office window  It is quite dreary this morning, so I am happy to be posting a cheerful card!  The image and sentiment are from the Sale-a-bration set, You're Lovely.  Stamped using Black Stazon, I used my SU markers to color in the flowers.  Right around this time of the year is when I begin to see the first Jonquils of the season and so came about the black/yellow/white color combination--one of my favorites.  The polka dot paper is from the Neutrals DSP stack and the two little "candy dots" were the perfect way to finish the card. Sale-a-bration begins January 28th.   If you are a current customer of mine, your copy of the SAB brochure has been ordered to be sent to you.  Have a great day and be careful on the roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment