Thursday, January 23, 2014

It has been a while, but wanted to let you know that I have heard that the Sale-a-bration catalogs are being received.  So if you are one of my current customers, you should be seeing your copy arriving in the mail soon.  Today's card was created using two of the paper designs in the Watercolor Wonder DSP collection found in the Occasions Mini.  The colors include Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight.  After stamping the sentiment (Remembering Your Birthday), I used a framelit from Apothecary Accents, sponged the edges and adhered two Crushed Curry Candy Dots.  The little party hat was stamped using Smoky Slate ink and then trimmed to be used as a little embellishment.  Although the color combination is not usually one I would choose, I like this card very much.  Have a great day, find yourself a little stamping' time and keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment