Friday, December 13, 2013

Tag Topper Punch Favors

Last year I made the pretty little favors to the left for our Cricut Christmas get together.  I used the now retired Sizzix Two Tags die.  Pictured on the right is a similar favor I created yesterday using the new Tag Topper Scallop punch available in the new Occasions Mini.  So, for those who do not have a Big Shot or the die used last year, come January 4th, you will be able to order the punch and make these favors.  I used cardstock measuring 2" x 5", scored at 2" and 3".  The favors can be longer, but not wider as the punch will only fit 2" wide strips of paper.  The little favors were embellished with tulle, ribbon and tags made using circle punches.  And as last year, the favor holds a wrapped Hershey nugget.  I see these as cute little Valentine favors being created in  the next card class!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment