Monday, December 16, 2013

A Christmas-filled Weekend!

 It was a busy, Christmas-filled weekend!  Sydney came over on Saturday for our annual "Baking Christmas Cookies with Sydney Day".  We mixed, rolled, cut, pressed, frosted, decorated and then had to clean up our messy place!  By Saturday evening, we were both "baked out"! Before Sydney left on Sunday, she made pretty Christmas cards for her mommy and daddy.  And when she left, I decided it was time to get my packages ready for the post office. The photos are two of the little treat bags I created which were included in a couple of the packages.  I used punches for the Santa hat which I adhered to a Top Note die that was scored and embossed using the Stylish Stripes folder.  The sentiment on the bag is from the Christmas Tagables stamp set and punched out using the Artisan label punch.  They are very festive and I will be making something similar for our Christmas table favors.  So, off to the post office I go!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment