Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sweetheart Treat Bags

Valentines?  Really?  I haven't even finished my Christmas cards, but Mr. UPS came yesterday with some new goodies!  I have so many things I want to share, but today I am showing the Sweetheart Treat Bags.  The bags themselves measure approximately 5-1/2" x 3-1/2".  I had in my mind that they were smaller, so it was a pleasant surprise that they were not so small.  The kit includes the bags, Pool Party baker's twine and the Pool Party/white striped little banners. On the bag with the little heart on the tag, I used the stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes and a punched heart to embellish the tag a bit.  The bag on the right was folded over on top before being wrapped with the twine.  The stamped image on this tag is from the Love You To The Moon set in the new Occasions mini~~a copy of which you should be receiving soon.  I then layered the striped Pool Party Banner with Pool Party cardstock.  Basically, everything you need to create 12 little goody bags is in the kit.  I know the hearts on the bags make us think Valentines, but with a little Christmas sentiment and/or snowflakes or something, these could be cute Christmas favors, too.  The cost of $4.95 plus tax and shipping is a good value.  The tags can be simple or more detailed. These are an adorable item, but keep in mind that these Sweetheart Treat Bags are only available while supplies.  Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment