Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pink With Sprinkles On Top. . .

.  . .describes the little cupcake on today's card.  The sentiment on this card is just so cute and I knew that the Create A Cupcake stamp set and coordinating punch would create the perfect little cupcake.  So out came the Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip ink pads and in no time at all, the cupcake was ready for the "sprinkles" and a cherry on top.  I was originally going to tie a ribbon around the center of the card.   But then the paper trimmer caught my eye and I decided that the scallop edge of the rotary trimmer would be perfect for a decorative border in the center of the card instead.  I also used the score tool to add a little texture.  After stamping the sentiment using the Chocolate Chip ink, I adhered the cupcake to a scallop circle  and then to the card front.  Cute, cute, cute!!  Have a great day.  Be careful in the snow and be sure you bundle up as
it is going to get frigid cold tonight!   

No comments:

Post a Comment