Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Stockings


Yesterday I spent the afternoon creating gift card holders for our great nieces and nephews.  I participated in a Stampin' Up event and was the recipient of the retired Sizzix Holiday Stocking die.  So I put it to use right away.  I used a variety of cardstock and embossing folders so that each is a little different.  The snowflakes and holly on the stockings are retired felt die cuts and were the finishing touch on each of the stockings.  For all stockings (with the exception of Elisabeth's) the names were added to the stocking using a white gel pen.  I diecut two stockings for each to create the pocket for the gift card.  As far as the top, heel and toe of the stockings, I only added those pieces to the stocking front.  These will be easy to mail and the kids will like them~~hopefully!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment