Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Next Card Class



It is one week until Christmas and I do not have my cards out yet.  So yesterday, I spent the day adding finishing touches to the cards and addressing the envelopes.  While doing that, I thought that I should probably announce the dates for the next classes.  My group will be meeting on Saturday, January 11th from 1:00 - 3:00 pm.  Cherie's group will meet on Sunday, January 12th from 1:00 - 3:00.   The theme will be Valentines and we will be making today's card at that class.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the row of hearts is from the Language of Love stamp set in the new Occasions Mini.  I have a red and black version of this card, but for some reason, blogger will not keep it as a portrait photo.  I have spent the last couple of hours trying to take new photos and rotating them--but just won't work. So, only one card today.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!


No comments:

Post a Comment