Thursday, December 19, 2013

Best of Snow

The new Best of Snow hedgehog and snowman image is so darn adorable!  I needed a few more Christmas cards so I put it to good use as soon as the UPS man dropped it off.  As a matter of fact, it was still cold when I inked it up--hahaha!!!  When I completed the Christmas cards and noticed the Valentine stamp that I used on yesterday's Valentine cards, I decided that this set can go from Christmas to Valentine's Day and any event in between!  I teamed the image up with the Winter Frost DSP and a sentiment from Greetings of the Season for my Christmas card.  I added a little heart and the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes for a Valentine and tied it up with Cherry Cobbler seam binding.  This would also be an adorable anniversary card, too.  I think this just might be the second Valentine we make at January's classes.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment