Wednesday, October 30, 2013

US Map

I purchased the photopolymer sets Map It Out and Greetings From a while back, but I have been spending my time working on holiday projects and playing with my Envelope Punch Board.  Last night I wanted to make a card for my mom and remembered I had these two sets.  I stamped the map in Stazon on a Whisper White card front, stamped a mask of the map, cut it out  and temporarily adhered it to the map on the card front.  After sponging lightly with Coastal Cabana and Pear Pizazz, I removed the mask, stamped the labels for my mom's state and mine and drew a dotted line with little hearts connecting the two.  The Greetings From set includes little images representing different states/areas of the country.  The cactus image is perfect for Arizona and for the Chicago area, I stamped the Ferris wheel~~a Navy Pier icon.  Even the "Sending Love" sentiment and little heart are included in the sets.  This is the perfect stamp set to take on vacation together with a This and That Journal.  Stamp the map on a page, color in the state you are traveling thru and then jot down what you did or saw in that state.  Well, I should travel on down to my scraproom and clean it up!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment