Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Endless Wishes Cards



Mr. Brown (the UPS man) dropped off an order at my house last night and the order included the Endless Wishes stamp set.  Needless to say I had to try it out and here are two quick and simple cards I created using it.  The Pool Party card is copied directly from the announcement we received when the set was released.  The Melon Mambo card was created especially for my friend, Michelle.  She loves Melon Mambo and bling and wondered about SU's silver ribbon.   Our little rhinestones add just the right amount of sparkle.  We will definitely be making the Pool Party card at the November workshops.  As a matter of fact, now that I have made the card and have the set in hand, I do think that my Christmas card this year just might similar to one of these.  Even the snowflakes in this set are pretty!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment