Friday, October 25, 2013

Thinking of Christmas


I am beginning to see Christmas cards that others are creating and I decided to make a couple of versions of the Christmas card I have in mind. On both cards, I stamped the swirl image (from Creative Elements) using Versamark on the left side of  card stock  and embossed that with white embossing powder.  On the Soft Sky card I sponged over the embossed image with Soft Sky Ink using a damp cloth to remove the ink left on the embossed image. I centered the sentiment (from More Merry Messages which was carried over from last year) and stamped it with Pool Party ink.  I added a few embossed snowflakes, pearls and our pretty seam binding.  After stamping and embossing the image and sentiment (also from More Merry Messages) on the Cherry Cobbler card, I added a white taffeta ribbon.  I do think that the Cherry Cobbler seam binding would look very pretty, too.  If I decide to go with the Cherry card, I will use my Embossing Buddy before stamping!  Both cards are pretty, but I am sure I will change them up a bit before I decide what I am really going to send this year.  Have a great day and a great weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment