Thursday, October 24, 2013

Give Thanks

When I was shopping the other day, I picked up a couple pumpkins for the front porch.   Those pumpkins reminded me that I had been meaning to make a card using the pumpkin image in the Best of Autumn stamp set.  After stamping the image in Early Espresso, I colored it in with my markers, stamped the sentiment (from the same set) and wrapped it with raffia and a button.  The Tangerine background is one of the patterns in the Sweater Weather DSP collection.  I ran it through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain embossing folder.  Well, when I opened the embossing folder, the DSP was in two pieces.  Luckily, the impression was deep enough so as to pull some of the white core of the DSP to the front, so the ripped part isn't really that noticeable.  It actually looks like I used a piece of Coordinations cardstock!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment