Thursday, October 10, 2013

Curled Paper Balls

After creating the pretty Christmas wreaths, I decided to create something Fall-related~~not a wreath.  So, I made these cute little hanging curled paper balls.  Lucky for me, my friend Kathy gifted me with pretty double-sided Halloween cardstock she purchased at Archivers  and which I used to make the Halloween ball together with SU's black cardstock.  The Halloween cardstock was fairly pliable, but the black cardstock took a little more work..  All in all, it looks very cute hanging in my kitchen!  I then cut and curled Stampin' Up's Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper for a pretty ball that can be displayed through Thanksgiving.  These curled paper projects are fun to do and no two will be exactly the same.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment