Friday, October 11, 2013

Black & White

Happy Friday!  I went down to my scrap room with the idea of making a black and white card.  And I did just that without being side-tracked!  I stamped the flourish image from the Creative Elements stamp set on a white card base.  I then stamped the flower from the same set on black cardstock using Versamark, heat set the image using white embossing powder and then cut it out.  It was adhered using stampin' dimensionals.  Since I had no specific reason for this card, the "just because" is the perfect sentiment from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.  This is another one of those cards that is easily reproduced and which would make a nice gift set for someone.  A different color combination with a different sentiment and a butterfly in place of the flower~~I will have to get to work on that idea!  Have a great Columbus Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment