Friday, September 27, 2013

Not My Idea...

...but I think these cards are really cute!  A number of top Stampin' Up demonstrators were invited to attend the Founder's Circle trip.  They made and posted a couple of cards and I thought they were so cute, that I had to copy!  How much easier can it be?  Adhere strips of washi tape to a card base of your choice, add a stamped banner and a little button with a bow and there is a perfect card!  The white card includes Gingham Garden washi tape from Stampin' Up and pink polka dot tape that is not SU.  The pink button was on my counter~~and I know that is not SU either.  Everything on the Crumb Cake card is SU including Epic Day and Halloween washi tape and a retired button.  The sentiments are from the hostess set, Express Yourself.  Have a great weekend and enjoy the Autumn air! 

No comments:

Post a Comment