Thursday, September 26, 2013

Envelope Punch Board

I normally only post once a day.  But tonight when I logged into my SU demonstrator website, there was a notice regarding the Envelope Punch Board that: 

due to  an overwhelmingly positive response to the new Envelope Punch Board,  we have nearly sold through our supply weeks sooner than was anticipated!  We have already taken steps to restock our inventory, but the new supply will not arrive in the Distribution Center until mid-October.

If this is an item that you will want sooner than later, please let me know.  If there is enough interest, I will place an order tomorrow morning trying to keep the shipping to a minimum.  Give me a call or send me an email by 10:00 AM.  The sooner I get the order in, the more likely the chances of getting punch boards from current remaining stock~~but no promises.  The cost of the punch board is $19.95 plus tax and shipping.  Enjoy the rest of your evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment