Friday, September 13, 2013

Feels Like Fall!

Very cool outside (and inside) this morning~~definitely a Fall day!  Today's card includes an image from the Best of Autumn stamp set.  The image was stamped with black Stazon and then colored in using ink pads and a blender pen.  The card lacks a sentiment as I am not yet sure which one I want to use.  The polka dot envelope was created using the Punch Board and miscellaneous scrapbook paper I had in my collection.  On another note, the Magnetic Platforms are back in stock--YEAH!  I will be placing an order this weekend for those who have patiently waited for their magnetic platforms.  Also, new items have been added to the Clearance Rack which you might want to check out.  Those items are while supplies last.  If you want to add a Magnetic Platform, the new Envelope Punch board, or anything SU, let me know by tomorrow evening and I will include it.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment