Thursday, September 12, 2013

Apple Cider File Folder

With so many choices due to my play date with myself on Tuesday, I wasn't sure what today's post would be until a short time ago!  Since I have posted cards with matching envelopes created using the punch board,  I decided that a very cute Fall favor would be good.  Once again, I must give credit to the Envelope Punch Board for this one~~and the many videos and tutorials out and about on the internet.  I used Crumb Cake cardstock, Cajun Craze DSP and ink and the Truly Grateful stamp set.  (On the file folder tab, I used a retired set but there are a number of sentiments that would work nicely.)  Inside the file folder is a packet of Apple Cider.  One of the nice things about this favor is that it will fit in a envelope and can be mailed.  That being said, extra postage and a "please hand cancel" on the front would be required, but it would be a nice little surprise for someone to receive in their mailbox! This is definitely one of the projects on the October card class agenda!  And since I have a class on Saturday, I better get organized for it.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment