Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Best of Autumn

Yesterday the UPS man dropped off my Stampin' Up order.  Included in that order were three things I needed:  Best of Autumn Stamp Set, the new Another Thank You photopolymer stamp set and the new envelope punch board (which I said I didn't want or need!).  For today's card all three items were used.  Stamped directly on retired Crumb Cake DSP, the leaf image is from the Best of Autumn set.  Inked using the Cajun Craze ink pad and then adding Chocolate Chip using a marker, the image actually has a dimensional look.  The sentiment is from Another Thank You and the acorn from Gently Falling.  After making a matching envelope, I remembered that I should have thought about the direction of the pattern.  But no waste of DSP as I just turned the envelope inside out!  It is going to be a hot and humid day here so I plan on spending a lot of time in the house--playing in my scrap room.  Keep cool and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment