Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Play Day!

So yesterday my husband was out and I had the entire day to play~~and play, I did.  I had more fun creating things using the envelope punch board.  I made card boxes, file cards, big cards, little cards and more!  I have a table with retired items for sale, including retired DSP.  After a little creating time, I figured out that I could put that retired DSP to good use.  Back into my scrap room the retired DSP came.  Today's card is one of the prettier cards I made.  Measuring 3-1/4" x 5-1/2", it is based on a home décor item I saw online the other day.  That particular item included a dark blue butterfly, black print and a word on it (which I cannot remember).  I chose a Pink Pirouette card base as I had created a pink envelope earlier.  I used the  En Francais background stamp, a butterfly from Papillion Potpourri and a Close to My Heart alphabet stamp set to create the word "dream".  You will be seeing more of my punch board creations over the next couple of weeks.  Considering I didn't see any need for this tool, I sure am glad my fellow SU demonstrators enable me!!  Have a great day and again, keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment