Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sweater Weather DSP

One of the products I purchased from the Holiday Mini is the Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper pack.  Today's card includes one of the patterns that I think is very pretty.  The plaid design and the predominant colors of Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip might be the reasons I was drawn to it. Adding Very Vanilla to the color combination for this card worked well. The sentiments are from the My Friend stamp set (annual catalog), stamped with Chocolate Chip ink.  While the butterflies were the finishing touches (in the design layout in my mind), once the card was finished I was wishing I had invested in a pack of the Neutrals Candy Dots!  I would put two of the dots in the upper right corner of the card.  For now, I might just add a couple of Chocolate Chip brads.  Today's forecast is calling for high temperatures in my area.  Keep cool and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment